National e-list Address Changes
2 February, 2014 at 5:14 PM
Members communicate via the email list Alla-anz which is primarily for Australian and New Zealand law librarians.
Please note: The ALLA National e-list has been migrated from VicNet to Mailman List Hosting. All current national (ALLA-ANZ) list member details have been imported from VicNet into the new list.
Details for subscribing and posting to the ALLA National e-list are outlined below.
- Non-ALLA members are welcome to join the list.
- The list is administered by the National Web Team and is governed by a Code of Conduct
- To subscribe, unsubscribe or elect to have messages digested, visit http://lists.alla.asn.au/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/alla-anz
- Postings are archived by thread, subject, author and date at http://lists.alla.asn.au/cgi-bin/mailman/private/alla-anz/ The archive is only available to list members.
- To post a message to all the list, send an email to email@example.com